The church Holy Sunday is located on the left side of the northern entrance of Bitola city.
Built 1863 it is а three-nave basilica with an octagonal dome in the middle.
The church has iconostasis made of wood and most of the icons are from modern times. Like other churches in Bitola, the local guilds here also helped in the building, and in 1864 the dome of the church was painted. There is another layer of painting, developed later, at the end of the nineteenth century, but it is quite damaged.
In the yard of the church are located the Ilinden cemeteries, where the Macedonian freedom fighters from Ottoman times Dimko Nikolov and Alexander Turudzev are buried.