Welcome to Macedonia
Macedonia is located in the central part of the Balkan Peninsula in South East Europe. Surrounded by land from all sides Macedonia borders with Serbia and Kosovo from North, Greece from South, Bulgaria from East, Albania from West.
Explore in Macedonia
„Peshta“Fortress is connected with the story of Kalesh Angya (Kales Angja, Калеш Анѓа) as a symbol of the Macedonian disobedience.
Heraclea Lyncestis is an archeological site located on the southern outskirts of the city of Bitola, at the foot of…
The building of the Metropolitan residence in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, has the status of a cultural monument of the Republic of Macedonia.
The object of the Gymnasium “Josip Broz Tito” (Јосип Броз Тито) in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural and aesthetic values, is a monument of culture of the Republic of Macedonia.
The Clock tower in Prilep is monument of culture built in the period 1825/1826 year by Said Aga (Саид-ага).
The Ancient Theater in Ohrid is located below the Samuil’s fortress near the Upper Gate and the church Holy Mary…
Zandan Kule in Bitola is a well-preserved stone tower, located in the schoolyard of the primary school “Stiv Naumov” Bitola.
Cebren (Чебрен, Chebren) monastery complex in the past the was one of the richest and most famous monasteries in Mariovo and the wider region.
The building in which today is housed the Bitola museum was built as a military school in 1848 when the city of Bitola (Monastir) was a military, administrative, political, and commercial center of the then European Turkey.
The Army House (Офицерски дом, Officer Home) in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, has the status of a monument of culture in the Republic of Macedonia.
At 12 km from the town of Strumica (Струмица), at the northern foot of Mount Belasitza (Беласица), located are strong hot water springs with a temperature of 72 ° C.
The object of Adventist Church (Адвентистичка Црква) in Bitola, located near the city library St. Kliment Ohridski, is constructed at the end of the 19th century, as a private residential facility, in an eclectic neo-Renaissance or neo-baroque style.
According to one story, Ahmed Niyazi Bey one of the leaders of Young Turk Revolution, after receiving a postcard of Versailles, also wanted to have a French-style estate.
The building in which today is located Stopanska Banka Bitola (Стопанска Банка Битола),
The today existing Bezisten, was built on the site of the old, and it is located in the Old Skopje Bazaar, sourrounded on all sides by small shops.
Kostoperska Karpa (Bone Washing Rock, Костоперска Карпа) is archaeological site near the village Mlado Nagoricane (Младо Нагоричане) on 10 km northeast of Kumanovo and over international road that goes east to Kjustendil.
The Clock Tower in Veles was built in the first half of XVI century. Located in the center of the…
The object of the University Library St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola, was built in the late 19th century by the famous trade family Pinika, as a facility with educational and social nature (Greek female high school “Partenagogion”).
Passing the Stone Bridge on the River Vardar, you will find yourself into the old part of the city of Skopje.
Czar’s Towers (Carevi Kuli, Цареви Кули, Струмичко Кале) is most remarkable archaeological site in the city of Strumica. Strumica was called Tiveriopolis in the Middle Ages.